Sunday, November 3, 2013

Friends of Things We Forget: Megha U, San Diego




What's your name and where do you live?
Megha U And I live in San Diego California USA.

What's your philosophy of life?
Hard work- one thing I am not afraid of, ever, is hard work. Also, I know I will figure a way out, no matter what. "Belief in myself and hard work and of course, some good karma helps raise ordinary to extraordinary" as my old boss said.

What's the one quote that has inspired you the most?
"Life's battles do not always go, to the faster or the stronger man; but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can"

Who's the one person who has inspired you the most?
Can I pick more than one? There are so many people I have met through my life who have inspired me and I have learned something from all of them. A few significant inspirations- Dr. S. Chandy, Dr. Abdul Kalam, Sheryl Sandberg, Dr. M. Whitesides and Dr. B. Sharpless and my parents.

What makes you happiest?
Science! That's too cliche :) but I love to think and analyze and super love chemistry. In my childhood, my father and I would "cook-up" science stuff at home using everyday tools. Our experiments drove my mother crazy :) But science and books are a bonding factor for my family.
Otherwise, playing my violin makes me happy.


When were you happiest last?
Last time I was happiest was When reading a good book on my way to New Orleans this March. I was still in Grad School and hardly had any worries of the world, work etc. Oh wait, how could I forget, happiness is "things we forget" notes.

6) Do you have a favourite Things We Forget note? (If you don't have one, that's fine too)

Thank you, Megha!

Dear readers, we love you and would love to get to know you better. If you want to share your story, please email us at cpwriter96@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment